[KPhotoAlbum] new snapshot

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Jan 20 02:15:12 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 03:29, Jean-Samuel wrote:
| First of all, thanks for your excellent application and thanks for the
| "show newest image first", an option I had asked for.
|
| Testing the new snapshot, I find 3 points (on my computer) :
|
| 1/ the  personalization of the "Edit Image Property" window is lost
| after moving from the 2.1 to the new version
KimDaBa changed internally, how it stores these things (well actually it did a
year ago, when I started on the database abstracion ;-)
Moving those settings over would be a rather large task, so I decided not to
do it.

| 2/ if you edit an image (using the "Edit Image Property" window ), do
| not change anything and cancel, KPhotoAlbum ask "change to image info,
| really cancel ?"
Really? I just tried right clicking on an image, choose "edit 1 image at a
time", and press cancel as soon as the dialog shows, and it did not complain.
Are you doing anything different from that?

| 3/ if you right click on an image to edit it, you don't edit the image
| you have clicked on but the selected one. This behavior is not intuitive.
Right that is a bug. I'll fix that right away.