[KPhotoAlbum] new snapshot

Jean-Samuel jean-samuel.wienin at ema.fr
Wed Jan 18 08:29:30 GMT 2006

First of all, thanks for your excellent application and thanks for the
"show newest image first", an option I had asked for.

Testing the new snapshot, I find 3 points (on my computer) :

1/ the  personalization of the "Edit Image Property" window is lost
after moving from the 2.1 to the new version

2/ if you edit an image (using the "Edit Image Property" window ), do
not change anything and cancel, KPhotoAlbum ask "change to image info,
really cancel ?"

3/ if you right click on an image to edit it, you don't edit the image
you have clicked on but the selected one. This behavior is not intuitive.