[KPhotoAlbum] New snapshot - and freeze anouncement

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Jan 16 00:21:23 GMT 2006

The first snapshot of KPhotoAlbum is available.

I've decided to start freezing KPhotoAlbum up for the next release.
Thus I'd appreciate if as many as you as possible starts using the snapshots
so we can get as bug free a release out there as possible.

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Prinsensgade 4a st.         |
9800 Hjørring               |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions