[KimDaBa] New snapshot with improved thumbnail viewer

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu Jan 12 15:15:08 GMT 2006

Its all about a matter of priorities. Things takes time.
If I change the background color, then I also need to change the color of the
lines, and the color of the shadow lines.

Tell me why you need the labels at all, please.
On Thursday 12 January 2006 09:50, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
|    From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
|    Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:22:00 -0500
|    Cc: kimdaba at kdab.net
|
|    On Thursday 12 January 2006 08:38, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
|    |    From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
|    |    Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:47:28 -0500
|    |
|    |    Over the Christmas holidays I've reimplemented the thumbnail
|    | viewer. Read all about it on http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/news.htm
|    |
|    |    A new snapshot is available with it, and I urge everyone to start
|    |    using the snapshots. Due to an unfortunate amount of bugs
|    |    introduced either by KDE, Qt or esp Suse, I'm planning to freeze
|    |    soon and make a release.
|    |

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se