[KimDaBa] Re: Poll: are you ever reordering your images

Marco Colnaghi marco.colnaghi at libero.it
Wed Jan 4 08:59:30 GMT 2006

Hi everybody,
I hope it's not too late to express an opinion on reordering.

I assume Kimdaba records the order,
so ordering manually is often very stressing,
in particular when different pictures are aded to an old folder.

If I should make the design of this functionality
I would like to see an command for esplicitly saving the order
plus multiple ordering command for fast reordering:
by name, by date, by size...(EXIF info like aperture...?)
and finally by previously saved order (default for missing order=by name).

This would work just like common file managers but when you get the right
order you can save it.
Additional images would be appended in the end.
An useful option would be "Automatic order save"=true/false

Seems too complicated?
But I think it would be very flexible and fast to use.

Ciao,
Marco.