[KPhotoAlbum] Fwd: Save KIPI

Dominik Stadler Dominik.Stadler at gmx.at
Fri Feb 3 23:02:44 GMT 2006

Hi,

I also would love to keep the plugins available in KPhotoAlbum, but lack
time to really put an effort into it.

Any takers can take a look at the type of bugs that are reported for
kipi-plugins
here:

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kipiplugins&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

And I'm sure it also helps if you just browse through the bugs and comment
on anything that might be non-issues or solved already. Or if you attach
patches for anything that you want to see fixed yourself.

Dominik.