[KPhotoAlbum] migrate from kphotoalbum to picasa

Dominik Stadler Dominik.Stadler at gmx.at
Thu Dec 28 11:53:38 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am also bound to a Windows machine currently and therefore have started to look at ways to run KPhotoAlbum on Windows to access my pictures which are still stored on a Linux file server.

I have started a page at http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KPhotoAlbum+on+Windows which describes how to get KPhotoAlbum to compile on Windows using the cygwin packages. The description may not be 100% complete yet, but I got KPhotoAlbum to compile and run on cygwin without any change to the sourcecode itself!

Any comments are welcome!

Dominik.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------