[KPhotoAlbum] Tokens in big xml db

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat Aug 26 20:59:36 BST 2006

Did you by chance ever hand edit your index.xml file? The cut down version was
lacking the available tokens up in the category definition section:
It looked like this:

 <Categories>
  <Category viewtype="0" icon="cookie" thumbnailsize="32" name="Tokens"
show="1"/>

and it should have looked like this:
 <Categories>
  <Category viewtype="0" icon="cookie" thumbnailsize="32" name="Tokens"
show="1">   <value value="P" id="1" />
</Category>

I'm sure setting the token on any image will cure your problem.

On Saturday 26 August 2006 12:49, albert at yabacs.net wrote:
| Hi Jesper,
| here is the smallest possible file. It contains only 2 entries, one with
| token.
| The KPA2.2-file works fine with KPA2.2 and shows "no tokens" and "P token".
| With the new snapshot both files only "no tokens" is displayed.
|
| regards
| Albert
|
| > Hmmm I dont have enough RAM in my laptop to load it.
| > Could you perhaps try and cut the file down, and see if the problem
| > persist,
| > and if so, send me the cut down version.
| >
| > Cheers
| > Jesper.

thousands of images?