[KPhotoAlbum] member groups

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Aug 21 00:58:49 BST 2006

I have two questions for all of you out there.

First, are anybody ever configuring their member groups from the settings
dialog (in contrast to right clicking in the annotation dialog)? I really
hate the member group config in the settings dialog, and want to delete it,
if there are no big objections.

Second. Prior to the previous release one of the translators brought to my
attention that "member group" is a weird name, so I'd like to come up with a
new name for it.
What I need are name for these items:

The collection of all items for a given category. Currently I call this a
category, so Persons, Locations and Keywords would all be categories. (I'm
like this name, but category also seems to be a good name below).

A name for the items that has sub items (currently I call these groups), thus
USA would be a group as it has a sub item Nevada.

A name for the leafs in the member groups (currently I call these members in
the context of member groups). Nevada would be a member.

The later two would conveniently be called Categories and Sub Categories, but
this word would conflict the other use of the word category.

Any thoughts?
thousands of images?