AW: Re: [KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 2.2 release

Dominik Stadler dominik.stadler at gmx.at
Wed Apr 19 23:15:00 BST 2006

Hi,

~x86 in Gentoo is the unstable version, so you just need this, if you are using the stable version of Gentoo..

If you are using the stable version you need to add KPA to the list of unstable packages that you want to use as it will hit stable only after some time without bugs.

In order to do this, you have to edit the file /etc/portage/package.keywords and add the line stated below.

hth Dominik