[KPhotoAlbum] Pbs : date + setup + help missing + database

Dominique Gonzalez dominique.gonzalez at univ-lille3.fr
Thu Apr 13 07:32:33 BST 2006

I compiled kphotoalbum-2006-04-02-noi18n.tar.gz and there are some problems.
I use Mandriva2006+KDE3.4.

dates

I cannot record dates which are set by "set properties" dialogs.
This pb occured some months ago, with an older version : it was caused
by locales. Mine is french.

"set properties" dialogs

setups of the "set properties" dialogs are not saved. I though that when
I make one option embedded in the dialog, it should be shown again on
the next use of KPhotoAlbum. But it is not.

help missing

when one uses the "set properties" dialogs it shows a dialog box which
says something like "it is an important dialog, you should read help".
But help is missing...

database

I compiled KPhotoAlbum on another computer some weeks ago. At the first
run it asked to export database (to mysql?).
I did not agree because I could not compile KPhotoAlbum on my main
computer (because of the instable state of the computer, not because of
KPhotoAlbum).
now it is fixed, but KPhotoAlbum does not propose this option anymore.

good thing... :-)

I am reallly impressed by the speed of this new version.

Dominique GONZALEZ   (http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~gonzalez/)