[KimDaBa] more ideas for kimdaba

Robert Story rstory-l at 2005.revelstone.com
Wed Sep 28 14:53:45 BST 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:39:27 +0200 Martin wrote:
MH> >   [person1] [!person1]
MH> >   [person2] [!person2]
MH>
MH> Do you think a '!' is easier to remember (for non programmers) than one
MH> key like SHIFT?

Good point... ok, merging Wes' idea and mine:

   [person1] [exclude]
   [person2] [exclude]

A key is nice, but there is no visual key for excluding items. I think both
are good ideas.

MH> I don't like this so much. How would you do it if you are in Icon-View?

I don't know, I'm only thinking of the list views. Certainly duplicating icons
would be right out. Maybe an 'exclude' item in the context menu?