[KimDaBa] more ideas for kimdaba

Martin Höller martin at xss.co.at
Wed Sep 28 08:39:27 BST 2005

On 27 Sep 2005, Robert Story wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:47:05 -0700 Wes wrote:
>
> WH>   person1   [require] [exclude]
> WH>   person2   [require] [exclude]
>
> how about a little simpler:
>
>   [person1] [!person1]
>   [person2] [!person2]

Do you think a '!' is easier to remember (for non programmers) than one
key like SHIFT?

I don't like this so much. How would you do it if you are in Icon-View?
Show each icon twice, maybe on stroke through? If you would have 50 icons
without that feature you would get 100 with it which doesn't make finding
one easier.

However, I think we agree that we want that feature and maybe somebody
could come up with a more sophisticated idea of how to make it available
to the user.

- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  |  Unix is user-friendly...