[KimDaBa] Rescan for images proposal

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Oct 21 00:49:36 BST 2005

How many images do you have, since this takes so long time?

Whenever I get new images in, I choose rescan, and am done in a few secs. This
is something I do like once a week or so.

Could you please elaborate on your workflow? (In other words, why do you need
to do that so often?)

Thanks
jesper.

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se