[KimDaBa] General questions.

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Thu Oct 20 14:30:39 BST 2005

El Mié 19 Oct 2005 07:59, Lars Tore Gustavsen escribió:
(...)
>One last thing: when I try to download from CVS I get this:
>Unknown host anoncvs.kde.org
>What is the correct address?

Mmm... Because KDE has switched from CVS to SVN. So, those instructions are
outdated now.

Unfortunatly, I'm not having enough free time lately but I'll try to write
SVN instructions ASAP.

Anyway, if you know how to manage SVN this is the correct address:

svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/

KimDaBa code is under trunk/extragear/graphics/kimdaba/

I'm not sure if the latest KIPI is still a requierment to compile KimDaBa but
libkipi and kipi-plugins are under trunk/extragear/libs/

For more info you can read the "KDE Subversion tutorial" at
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/subversion/

I hope this helps.

Greetings,
Rafael