[KimDaBa] General questions.

Lars Tore Gustavsen reklame at mulebakken.net
Wed Oct 19 11:59:39 BST 2005

Hey all. I have seen the flash demos and I am very impressed. I have a few
questions i would like to have answered before I start using kimdaba.

Background. Since I get my canon 10d a couple of years ago I have taken
all images in raw format. I also like to do some image editing, so some of
my images have different versions .

Are there any support for versions of a image?
If not, do you tag the raw file, and the processed  image?  Like double
work.

Can I choose  to not index my raw files, but still keep them in my ~/image
structure?

One last thing: when I try to download from CVS I get this:
Unknown host anoncvs.kde.org
What is the correct address?

Regards
Lars Tore Gustavsen