[KimDaBa] RAW previews/thumbnails in kimdaba

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Tue May 17 18:15:10 BST 2005

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 18:15, jedd wrote:
> On Wed May 18 2005 12:34 am, Steffen Hansen wrote:
>  ] Perfect! Just take any dumb photo and put it on a web- or
> ftp-server for ] me to download from.
>
>  Fortunately I have lots of dumb photos already ;)
>
>  http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~jedd/minolta/

Thanks! Could I get you to make one in portrait mode also (instead of
landscape) so I can check if the code gets the rotation correct too?

>  The camera produces a .mrw and a .thm file.  Don't ask
>  me why.  And sorry, but I have no idea on other Minolta
>  models - this is my first real camera, and my first digital.

The .HTM is usually a small external JPG thumbnail

thanks.
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se