[KimDaBa] RAW previews/thumbnails in kimdaba

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Tue May 17 17:15:56 BST 2005

On Wed May 18 2005 12:34 am, Steffen Hansen wrote:
 ] Perfect! Just take any dumb photo and put it on a web- or ftp-server for
 ] me to download from.

 Fortunately I have lots of dumb photos already ;)

 http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~jedd/minolta/

 The camera produces a .mrw and a .thm file.  Don't ask
 me why.  And sorry, but I have no idea on other Minolta
 models - this is my first real camera, and my first digital.

 I'd *expect* that most manufacturers use the same raw
 format across most of their cameras, just because the
 firmware's easier to write / maintain that way.

 Cheers,
 Jedd.