[KimDaBa] Help needed on KIPI documentation.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu May 12 10:58:48 BST 2005

Dear users of KimDaBa, Dikikam, and Gvenview.
As you might know we have a plugin system in the above tools that are shared.
The plugin system was developed together by the lead developers of each of the
above teams, but we all lack time to write a good introduction manual.

It would be so cool if there were hundreds of plugins, and from all the
features our beloveded user has asked for, there for sure are lots of great
ideas out there. We believe the point holding many of you back is the lack of
a gentle introduction to KIPI.

We therefore ask one of you (or even a team) to take this challenge, and
develop an official programmers manual for KIPI.

There is already a number of examples you can start with, and Jesper (hey
thats me ;) has offered to answer any question you may have to why something
is implemented as it is, or how to do this or that. (preferable by skype).

So if you are up for the task, send an email to Jesper at blackie at kde.org.

A short FAQ:
Q: Well I'm not really a technical writter