[KimDaBa] Debian 2.1 when ?

David López Moreno david.lopez.moreno at hispalinux.es
Tue May 10 16:50:37 BST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 07:46 -0700, Jens wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 May 2005 00:44, David López Moreno wrote:
> I downloaded the package and used KPackage to attempt installation. The
> install hickup'ed on libkipi0 and aborted.

This is because kimdaba_2.1-1 depends on libkipi0. Once the package is
on the Debian archive, apt will resolve the dependencies automatically
and download libkipi0 together with kimdaba. Until then, dependencies
must be resolved by hand:

 apt-get update
 apt-get install libkipi0 kipi-plugins

should do the trick. Please let me know if you have any other problem.

> The two links to kipi  on
> http://www-gsi.dec.usc.es/~dave/projects/kimdaba/index.html either didn't
> work or didn't provide any information (one link is dead and the other just
> leads to the unofficial versions page).

You're right. Fixed. Thanks!

David L. Moreno

--