[KimDaBa] Now it is urgent

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Mon May 2 13:44:20 BST 2005

On Monday 02 May 2005 14:14, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> So plleeeeaaassse right now download
> http://www.blackie.dk/kimdaba-2.1-noi18n.tar.bz2, unpack.
> ./configure && make && make install.
> Start kimdaba, and choose view images, and let me know if it crashes
> for you.

Runs fine. Seems very stable. I like the new date bar! :)

Only one thing I'd like to say.
I have &-characters in some of my directory names. When I try to browse
those dirs with Folder -> "Foo & Bar", KimDaBa thinks I'm trying to
list images which are in both directories "Foo" and "Bar". (Usually
those doesn't even exists.)
Maybe some kind of escaping of &'s in directory-names would help?

Thanks again. Great work!

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi