[KimDaBa] KimDaBa 2.1 just about to be released

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon May 2 06:55:00 BST 2005

This makes little sense to me. This method is from the class KDialogBase,
which the dialog in question inherits from.
Sure this is not a memory fault in your machine or something similar?

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/kdeui/html/classKDialogBase.html#a50

Cheers
Jesper

|-------------------------- deletethumbnailsdialog.cpp: In constructor
|-------------------------------

| Using:
| KDE 3.2.3
| libqt3-3.3.3
|
| Greetings,
| Rafael
|
| El Domingo 01 Mayo 2005 11:03, Jesper K. Pedersen escribió:
| >Hi.
| >All procedures for a release are done by now, but a friend of mine just
| > tried the package, and kimdaba crashed as soon as he pressed "view
| > images".
| >
| >I wonder if this is a bug in kimdaba, or a miss setup of his system.
| >
| >I'd therefore like to ask as many of you as possible, to try and install
| >kimdaba-2.1 - I simply do not dare making a release with such an obvious
| >crash.
| >
| >Download it from:
| >http://www.blackie.dk/kimdaba-2.0-noi18n.tar.bz2
| >
| >compile it like:
| >./configure -prefix /tmp/kimdaba
| >make
| >
| >Now run it like:
| >export KDEDIRS=/tmp/kimdaba:$KDEDIRS
| >/tmp/kimdaba/bin/kimdaba
| >click on view images.
| >
| >and let me know your Qt and KDE versions
| >*IMPORTANT* let me know both if it crashed or if it succeeded showing the
| >thumbnail view.
| >
| >Cheers
| >Jesper.

thousands of images?