[KimDaBa] KimDaBa 2.1 just about to be released

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Sun May 1 19:13:16 BST 2005

Hi Jesper,

When compiling from todays CVS I'm getting the following errors:
deletethumbnailsdialog.cpp: In constructor
`DeleteThumbnailsDialog::DeleteThumbnailsDialog(QWidget*, const char*)':
deletethumbnailsdialog.cpp:41: error: `setButtonGuiItem' undeclared (first use
this function)
deletethumbnailsdialog.cpp:41: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [deletethumbnailsdialog.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Using: