[KimDaBa] Feature req.: Specifying properties for images

Chris forums at moseler.net
Mon Jun 13 19:33:23 BST 2005

Hi Jesper,

attached to this reply you will find a patch describing what I meant. If
you apply this patch to a 2.1 source tree, Kimdaba has the following new
features:

- In thumbnail view pressing the keys a-z toggles the token's states of
the selected image(s). If more the one image is selected, it toggles the
state of the first images and applies the result to all other selected
images.
- In the Options I added an new checkbox "Show Tokens in thumbnail
view". If it is enabled, to tokens are shown below the images.

For me it's useful because know I can select pictures by assigning
tokens very quickly.

Would be great if you could add it to Kimdaba :-)

('Cause this has been my first experience in programing C, please check
my changes accurately!)

Cheers,
Christoph