[KimDaBa] go to directory

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:18:10 BST 2005

Hi,

second post!

When in the thumbnail view, I would like to know if there is a way to get the
string of the path of an image that can be seen on the down- left corner of
the window (or to copy the string of the path in the clipboard in order to
open it for example in konqueror) or a way to show images that belongs to the
same directory inside KimDaBa, that would be helpfull to annotate my 9000
photos!
As photos from same directory have in general a lot of key-words in common!

Emmanuel