[KimDaBa] problem when deleting photos

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 11:06:54 BST 2005

Hi!

I'm having a little problem. When I delete one or more pictures, it always
goes back to the beginning of the photos. Is there is a way to make kimdaba
going to the photos next to the deleted ones?

The way it works here is a bit unpractical when there is a lot of photos (let
say 1000 photos), it is needed to find back where were that photos you just
deleted. It would be just fine if the photo next to the deleted ones would be
selectionned so that one can continue cleaning things fast!

Cheers,
Emmanuel