[KimDaBa] windows version?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:37:32 BST 2005

On 7/8/05, Ugur Yildirim <zer0skull at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am searching for a software for organizing a large collection of
> photograph, vector, cliparts (around 300CDs)... So i am really happy about
> finding Kimdaba but i need to use it in windows XP, i can manage another
> machine w/linux on for this job but if there exist a way for this its gonna
> be an extra expence for my company.
> I'll be very glad for advices .

On windows I recommend BrilliantPhoto- it is very similar to KimDaBa,
but the databases are not compatable. Note that the free trial expires
after 30 days, it costs $30. Hey, windows software...

If your company is looking to save money, why do they insist on using
windows? Go download Fedora Core 3 or 4 and start saving them money!

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/358/morissette_alanis.php
Morissette, Alanis Song Lyrics