[KimDaBa] Re: WARNING about current CVS - STABLE again

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 13 12:25:16 GMT 2005

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:23:10 +0100
   Cc: Robert L Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu>

   On Wednesday 12 January 2005 23:22, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
   | I've started working on the problem with page down (and it is much much
   | better now), but I'm touching the multithreaded code here, so things do
   | crash quite often when you scroll the thumbnail view, WATCH OUT!
   |
   | Expect this to be over in a few days.

   Now see, this made me spent all morning on kimdaba *tsk* *tsk*

Despite everything else you possibly could have done :-)

   Anyway, now it works again, and even though I've been scrolling up
   and down in any imaginable and even some unimaginable ways, it
   doesn't crash for me any more.

   So enjoy the speed up in the thumbnail view.  Robert, please try
   and let me know if you still have any issues with it.

Could you build a snapshot for it?

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton