[KimDaBa] Re: WARNING about current CVS - STABLE again

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu Jan 13 10:23:10 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 23:22, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| I've started working on the problem with page down (and it is much much
| better now), but I'm touching the multithreaded code here, so things do
| crash quite often when you scroll the thumbnail view, WATCH OUT!
|
| Expect this to be over in a few days.
Now see, this made me spent all morning on kimdaba *tsk* *tsk*

Anyway, now it works again, and even though I've been scrolling up and down in
any imaginable and even some unimaginable ways, it doesn't crash for me any
more.

So enjoy the speed up in the thumbnail view.
Robert, please try and let me know if you still have any issues with it.