[KimDaBa] Picture scrolling doesn't work in CVS

Ben Stanley Ben.Stanley at exemail.com.au
Thu Jan 6 13:07:26 GMT 2005

Hi,

I often make panoramas (using Hugin - another excellent program). Up
until Kimdaba 2.0, Kimdaba was not able to cope with viewing panoramas,
as they took too long to appear. However, I can now obtain tolerable
performance viewing panoramas in kimdaba 2.0. (I used to use kuickshow -
it works quite well on large pictures like panoramas. Kuickshow still
works better than kimdaba-2.0 for this application.)

Anyway, with a panorama, I usually zoom in a bit and then scroll around
left to right etc. In kuickshow, I can do this with the left mouse
button. In kimdaba 2.0, it worked with the middle mouse button (like
Gimp). However, in today's CVS kimdaba, this feature seems to be broken.

Ben.