[KimDaBa] Red-eye removal

Ben Stanley Ben.Stanley at exemail.com.au
Wed Jan 5 20:06:25 GMT 2005

This definitely sounds like a kipi plugin request.

Any plugin would have to perform the stuff described at
http://gimpguru.org/Tutorials/RedEye2/
I have found this technique to be useful and effective.

There is a gimp script for doing the process at
http://gimpguru.org/download/red-eye.scm
All you have to do is to select a small region of one of the pupils and
then run the script. Then the other pupil and you're done.

If you could reliably automate finding the pupil, then you could
automate the whole thing!

I'm not volunteering...

Ben.