[KimDaBa] Image dragging bug

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Jan 2 15:57:45 GMT 2005

On Saturday 01 January 2005 07:13, Ben Stanley wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I have made some RPMS of kimdaba-2.0 and the libraries it depends on
| (libkexif, libkipi, kipi-plugins). I will put them up on atrpms for
| testing. I´l let you know when they are ready for public consumption.
Which distro is this for? Please send me a URL so I can include it on
http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/download-stable.htm

| Anyway, I found that I can (still!) crash kimdaba by dragging a photo to
| another application. I had seen a note in the changelogs that this had
| been fixed, but apparently not. It worked the first time, but not the
| second. Notably I didn´t change view in-between.
Could you be a bit more specific on what you are doing. Which app are you
dragging to, does it crash every time, most of the time, for any particular
image etc? If possible, please send me a gdb backtrace and/or a valgrind
trace.