[KimDaBa] Image dragging bug

Ben Stanley Ben.Stanley at exemail.com.au
Sat Jan 1 06:13:47 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have made some RPMS of kimdaba-2.0 and the libraries it depends on
(libkexif, libkipi, kipi-plugins). I will put them up on atrpms for
testing. I´l let you know when they are ready for public consumption.

Anyway, I found that I can (still!) crash kimdaba by dragging a photo to
another application. I had seen a note in the changelogs that this had
been fixed, but apparently not. It worked the first time, but not the
second. Notably I didn´t change view in-between.

Ben.