[KimDaBa] Suggestion for KimDaBa

Walter Francis khaytsus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 03:13:06 GMT 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:37:40 +0100, Jesper K. Pedersen
<blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> On Friday 11 February 2005 16:17, Walter Francis wrote:
> | A few suggestions:
> |
> | When I'm populating my large image collection, which is already sorted
> | into reasonable folders, I'm clicking on the Folders category,
> | scrolling to a folder, labeling the images, then going Back, Back, to
> | return.  Each time I do this the list is back to the top.  Is there a
> | way to not have the list move back to the top each time?  I'm about
> | 1/4th through my images and I"m already scrolling a lot each time.  Or
> | maybe there's a better way to do it altogether.
> Isn't that what the Home item on the toolbar does?

er.. no?  When I hit Home, it goes all the way back.  If I hit back,
back, it goes back to the folders where I am editing.  That wasn't the
suggestion.  The suggestion is that when I'm in the folder view (hit
Home button, then Folder, or hit back twice) the scroll position be
saved, as I have 305 categories in the Folder (305 subdirectories) and
I'm scrolling down to the next one each time I finish one.

That make more sense?

--
Walter Francis
http://khayts.us