[KimDaBa] Searching for Exif

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Dec 14 05:02:23 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 23:58, havoc wrote:
| Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| > Also, what would be good values for the from/to comboboxes for focal
| > length? Are there any standard steps for this (like we have standard
| > steps for f numbers)?
|
| I'm not sure I understand the question.
The dialog is containing comboboxes with which you can specify start and end
of ranges.
For Shuter speed, these contain values like 1/125, 1/8, 2sec etc

are there any standard values used for focal length, like would you talk about
focal length 35, 42, 127 (notice these are just random numbers, like 1.4,
1.8, 2.0, etc was to me until a week ago) with a friend, but never say 40,
50, 60

| > On Tuesday 13 December 2005 23:15, havoc wrote:
| > | Camera Model Name
| > | flash (on/off | fired/not-fired)
| > | focal length
| > | lens