[KimDaBa] Anyone converted a PhotoShop Elements 3 database to Kimdaba?

Stephen J. Gowdy gowdy at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 22 19:44:38 BST 2005

Hi Jean-Michel,
	I did read that it is an option to store the tag in the image and
it uses some standard way of doing that but I don't want it to modify all
my images to do that. It also only stores the tag name and not which
catagory it is in.
	I can open the database it writes with Access but the column that
I think contains that information (ImageTable:fFolderInfoArray) seems to
be opaque, it is just a square or other strange characters...

							regards,

							Stephen.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |