[KimDaBa] two dumb questions

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Mon Aug 15 14:05:26 BST 2005

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:22 pm, Martin Höller wrote:
 ] Select your images, open the image-properties dialog and uncheck the
 ] "Merger"-checkbox below "Location". If you now do not select any location
 ] all locations will be cleared from the selected images after hitting OK.

 Ahh, cool.  I played with the merge button a bit, but couldn't
 work out what it was doing .. and you know how we feel about
 documentation ;)

 As it happens, I did want to keep all other location details there
 for most of the pictures, so I ended up changing group names, doing
 a big manual shuffle of various major sub-groups, deleting the
 'bad' major group (member and master with the same name) and
 then bringing them all back in .. a bit of a mess, but I'll take the
 blame for creating this one.

 ] This is fine if you are sure you have no other locations configured for
 ] you images. However, if you have and don't want to loose them I don't know
 ] a way to do this within kimbdaba by now (IIRC there was a feature request
 ] for this some time ago).

 Yeah, I recall something about this before too, but since it had never
 affected me I hadn't really taken much notice of the earlier
 request.

 *Now* I'm happy to add my 10 votes to it. :)

 Jedd.