[KimDaBa] two dumb questions

Martin Höller martin at xss.co.at
Mon Aug 15 13:22:40 BST 2005

On 15 Aug 2005, jedd wrote:

>  Primarily, what I want to do is to select a bunch of photos, and then
>  do changes to them all (ctrl-2) and then unselect an attribute, in
>  this particular case 'China'.  The native interface doesn't appear to
>  allow this - on anything other than one photo at a time.  With 880
>  pics, this isn't something I want to do.  Is there an easy solution
>  that I'm missing?

Select your images, open the image-properties dialog and uncheck the
"Merger"-checkbox below "Location". If you now do not select any location
all locations will be cleared from the selected images after hitting OK.

This is fine if you are sure you have no other locations configured for
you images. However, if you have and don't want to loose them I don't know
a way to do this within kimbdaba by now (IIRC there was a feature request
for this some time ago).

hth,
- martin

--