[KimDaBa] New name for KimDaBa?

havoc havoc at harrisdev.com
Mon Apr 25 01:30:26 BST 2005

IF you're going to rename it, I think you should call it something LIKE

K Image Database
  (or KimDaBa for short)

That said, I DO like "Kaleidoscope," and normally, I shy away from the
K[named] apps because they seem to have an alienating effect on Gnome
and other desktop oriented users, HOWEVER....

"Kleidoscope" ... if you go that direction.

"I'm not opinionated, I'm just always right!"

jody

--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating
http://www.GalacticSlacker.com/ -- read it and weep