[KimDaBa] Next release one week, then what?!

Martin Ehmsen martin at ehmsen.org
Sat Apr 23 17:38:46 BST 2005

* Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at blackie.dk> [Apr 23. 2005 17:44]:
> Its time for all you dreamers around here to get me inspired to put a lot of
> energy into the next cool feature of KimDaBa, that is going to be the big
> thing in 2.2.
>
> So let the discussion start, tell me about the feature that you think would be
> so incredible cool if implemented in KimDaBa. You are of course allowed to
> tell me about the features all other apps have, but KimDaBa lacks, but I'd
> also be thrilled about completely new ideas, never seen before.

If you remember we had such a discussion not so long ago
(maybe 6 months). I suggested implementing basic red-eye
reduction. I know it's image editing, but not advanced one
and it would be wonderfull to be able to do it from within
kimdaba.
But anyway I provided some source code for it, if you look
for it in the previous thread, and the argumentens for and
against, is also in that thread.

Just my 5 cents.

Martin
--