[KimDaBa] Next release one week, then what?!

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat Apr 23 16:44:26 BST 2005

If KDE's CVS to SVN convertion is not going to play me a trick, then next
version of KimDaBa is going to be released in exactly one week.

             A N D   T H E N     W H A T ???

Its time for all you dreamers around here to get me inspired to put a lot of
energy into the next cool feature of KimDaBa, that is going to be the big
thing in 2.2.

So let the discussion start, tell me about the feature that you think would be
so incredible cool if implemented in KimDaBa. You are of course allowed to
tell me about the features all other apps have, but KimDaBa lacks, but I'd
also be thrilled about completely new ideas, never seen before.

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.