[KimDaBa] new (and perhaps final) snapshot

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:06:15 BST 2004

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:59:10 +0200, Jesper K. Pedersen
<blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> A new kimdaba snapshot are now available in
> http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/snapshots/

Hello again,
I've used KimDaBa during hours yesterday (I had > 1000 pictures of my
holiday in the USA to organise), and the only problem I had is random
crashs (maybe six or seven crashs during those hours) when using drag
and drop, both inside kimdaba and from kimdaba to another application
(konsole and konqueror if that matters)

I don't really know how to reproduce it, but I think your chances are
good to find it if you past the filenames of your 500 first pictures
inside Konsole, 50 by 50 because the X11 buffer doesn't support more
than that.

I think I've said all I wanted now.

Oh no : otherwise great job Jesper

    Jean-Michel