[KimDaBa] KimDaBa 2.0 is getting close - new snapshot available

Dominik Stadler dominik.stadler at gmx.at
Sat Sep 18 10:21:02 BST 2004

Hi,

I have put the ebuilds that I use to
install kimdaba-snapshot 20040911 with the Gentoo Linux Distribution at
http://www.zweilaenderlauf.com/kimdaba-20040911.tar

I currently use a version-number of 1.1d, as 1.1-20040911 did not work
correctly for some reason (I was too lazy to look up the
Gentoo-Version-Policy for these testing-ebuilds). With 1.1d it will emerge
2.0 automatically when it becomes available.

Extract the tar into your PORTAGE_OVERLAY (probably /usr/local/portage/, look
at /etc/make.conf) and re-emerge kimdaba.

Please note that these are not official Gentoo-ebuilds, use at your own risk
and please do not file bugs at bugs.gentoo.org, email me directly with
problems/questions!

Dominik.