[KimDaBa] webmaster wanted

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat Sep 4 13:50:53 BST 2004

Hi.

If you know a bit about web side development, and would like to give me a hand
with the KimDaBa web side, so I can spent more time on developing KimDaBa,
then please contact me.

Currently, I'm pretty happy about the webside, but I have a few additions I'd
like to see, with the most prominent being polls.
I'd really like to know what my users thinks are important, so I would like to
be able to ask questions like:
"What would you prefer for the next version (a) Feature X (b) Feature Y (c)
Feature Z"

Cheers
Jesper
thousands of images?