[KimDaBa] bug with pre-2.0

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Sun Oct 17 16:22:29 BST 2004

 Howdi,

 Finally got around to compiling the rc for 2.0.

 Ubersexy it is, too - finally able to fix up all the weird things that
 happened to my date/time stamps on 1.1 from a while back (lots of
 images 'inherited' the date/time stamp from earlier images in the
 same sub-directory).  Now sitting pretty at 5,421 images.

 Anyway .. KimDaBa doesn't properly remember the locations for extra
 Option Group windows.  I use one of these things, and whenever I modify
 the properties for an image it:
 a) defaults to hiding the optional Option Group, even if it was UnHid
 the last invocation (of editing, but after quitting / restarting KimDaBa),
 b) defaults to a near (but not quite) full-screen window for that option
 group when I click on 'Unhide'.
 c) defaults to a standard centre-screen location for the configure-image
 window, even if it was in a different part of the screen previously.

 Not a major bug, but demonstrates that our esteemed author doesn't
 actually use option groups very often.  ;)

 Jedd.