[KimDaBa] Problem with Display Images Not On Disk

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat Oct 16 08:49:17 BST 2004

Robert, thanks for your analysis and your continued hunt for this bug. With
shame I must admit that that code obvious need some cleaning after 2.0 has
been released.

I fixed the bug now, simply by calling showThumbNails() as you suggest

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.