[KimDaBa] Re: Any plan to update http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/ ?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Thu Oct 14 07:40:20 BST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 20:05, Jean-Michel FAYARD wrote:
| Hello Jesper,
| I would want to translate in french
| - the main page http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/
| - the 3-minute kimdaba tour http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/tour.html
| - a short of the current kipi plugins, probably based on
| http://digikam.sourceforge.net/plugins.html and
| http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kipi.php
| - anything else ? (for the documentation, I think it´s better to let
| the kde i18n team do his job)
|
| I want to do this to post an announce on linuxfr.org (the "french
| slashdot") when kimdaba, digikam and kipi are released.
I dont have any plans of yet to change the pages, though they will likely be
updated in minor ways when releasing 2.0

We are currently waiting for kipi-plugins to mature. Yesterday evening libkipi
itself was released, together with a beta of kipi-plugins.
When kipi-plugins are ready for release digikam and kimdaba will be released
with them. Thus should hopefully give us a chance to make a lot of PR ;-)

Regarding translation of the web pages. May I suggest that you talk to the
i18n teams to see if it is possible to use kbabel to translate webpages too,
that way we dont risk that you get out of sync with me.

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.