[KimDaBa] Editing Categories

William Holland will at willholland.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 23:06:16 BST 2004

Hi,

I've just started using Kimdaba 1.1, and it seems to be exactly what I was
wanting!  Great, however, as I've just added 4000 images, I've managed to add
a few categories that are typing mistakes, and near duplicates - eg: "River
Nith" and "Nith River", which will get a bit annoying when I am trying to
search!

I can see how to add all the items to one category (select all images, and
then attach to the correct part), but in order to stop me from adding to the
wrong category in future, I would like to remove the "Nith River" category.

Is it possible to do in a later relese?  I think I've explored all the options
in Version 1.1.  If not, is it possible to add a category editor to allow
deletions, renaming (and merging, although this is clearly possible at the
moment - just a bit long winded) of each category?

Thanks for any help,

Will