[KimDaBa] new (and perhaps final) snapshot : Compile Error with libkipi

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Sun Oct 3 22:28:34 BST 2004

Hi,

thanks for the cvs idea.

Now I tried a make -f Makefile.cvs (like discribed in the
using-kimdaba-from-cvs.html - file).

Additionaly I put libkipi.pc.in into the libkipi subdirectory.
After configure I put libkipi.pc into the rootdirectory (without that make
complained).

With this workaround I was able to compile libkipi from the 2004-09-25
snapshot.

Thanks
Reimar