[KimDaBa] KimDaBa suggestions

Jody Harris havoc at harrisdev.com
Thu May 20 05:12:52 BST 2004

Jesper,

I'm coming to love the way you handle feature requests.

Here's something a cousin of mine wrote back in April when making a
suggestion for the RealizationEngine:

"BTW, have you ever heard the phrase "I wanna' pony." in the context of
software?  I think every time someone asks a developer for a feature
they can be said to be "Asking for a pony."  Maybe we should call this
folder the Pony Corral."

I thought it was great!  I hope you get a chuckle out of it.

havoc

--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating
http://www.GalacticSlacker.com/ -- read it and weep